The Rondal d.o.o. company takes pride in a long tradition of manufacturing high quality punched and sawn slugs from pure aluminium or aluminium alloys. Flexibility, quality, innovation and care for the customer are our core guiding principles. Our valued customers are satisfied with Rondal due to the:
- fast response and processing of orders,
- short delivery periods,
- broad range of products,
- capability of fulfilling small volume orders, and
- readiness for joint development of products.
We are an export oriented company. We export more than 98 percent of our production volume. Our primary markets are European countries. However, we also export elsewhere in the world, including: Egypt, Iran, Brazil, and India.
We are a member of the Impol group, which ranks among the largest aluminium processors in this part of Europe. This fact translates into a number of advantages:
- reliable supply of raw materials,
- familiarity with a broad range of industries in which our slugs are used,
- effective transfer of knowledge and experience within the group,
- centralised and therefore powerful research and development department,
- broad available base of aluminium alloys and opportunities to develop new alloys in collaboration with our customers,
- in-house laboratory for metallographic and mechanical analysis and testing.
Our customers enjoy product quality in compliance with the ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 quality standards.
Our main advantages include:
- human resources typical of young working collectives,
- product quality,
- dynamism and flexibility of the working collective,
- short lead times due to our strategic liaison with the raw material supplier and flexibility of production capacities,
- very favourable price-quality ratio.
We will be glad to furnish you with any information you might need and prepare a quote in accordance with your requirements.