Slovenska Bistrica, 15. 3. 2020
Dear business partners,
We would like to inform you that the business operations of the Impol Group have not been affected by the spreading of the Coronavirus 2019-nCoV and are running smoothly and without any particular issues. Despite being declared an epidemic by the Slovenian government, we have not yet recorded cases of infections in our midst. Governmental measures change on a daily basis; however, we have been currently successful in seeking solutions and ensuring timely deliveries to our customers.
With the intention of preventing severe consequences of the virus, we have adopted the following measures:
- All business trips have been cancelled, meetings are being held via electronic conferences.
- Visits at the Impol Group are restricted to transport only and other urgent business transactions.
- Stricter rules apply to all visitors in order to prevent infections.
- Employees who may do so will work from home.
- All internal meetings will be held with a restricted number of persons who will be asked to keep a safe distance from each other.
- All rooms will be equipped with disinfectants and employees exposed to interactions will have to wear means of protection.
- Lunch in common areas has been suspended.
I am convinced that we will be able to successfully handle this challenging situation. You will be informed in due time about all eventual changes.
Andrej Kolmanič, CEO (Impol Group)