Slovenska Bistrica, 24. 3. 2020
Dear business partners,
We would like to inform you that the business operations of the Impol Group have not been affected by the spreading of the Coronavirus 2019-nCoV and are running smoothly and without any particular issues. The government of the Republic of Slovenia is adopting measures to prevent the virus from spreading further; however, these measures do not represent particular obstacles to our operations. Due to limiting transport between countries, we are looking for logistic solutions on a daily basis. With these solutions we can ensure the supply of the ordered material to our clients. Moreover, we are in complete control of procurement and do not have any issues with input material shortages.
With the intention of preventing the virus from spreading within our working environment, we have adopted the following measures:
- We are measuring the body temperature of our employees on a daily basis.
- Employees use means of protection (masks and disinfectants) when carrying out their work.
- All business trips have been cancelled, meetings are being held via electronic conferences.
- Visits at the Impol Group are restricted to transport only and other urgent business transactions.
- Stricter rules apply to all visitors in order to prevent infections.
- Employees whose may do so will work from home.
- All internal meetings will be held with a restricted number of persons who will be asked to keep a safe distance from each other.
- Lunch in common areas has been suspended.
We are aware of our responsibility toward all business partners and we will keep doing everything in our power in order to ensure that our business operations continue to run smoothly. You will be informed in due time about all eventual changes.
Andrej Kolmanič, Chief Executive Officer, Impol Group